“Eye Liners, and once again the arrow” – repeated like a mantra makeup artists couture shows autumn / winter 2014 and we are pleased they obeyed. Color this fall is better to choose a classic: a win-win-carbon black, a mysterious dark-blue or natural brown. But with the shape, thickness and angle can play
Which option to prefer: soaring up the arrows, like Jean Paul Gaultier, or carelessly feather in the manner of Giorgio Armani Prive, you decide. You can never limit yourself to a single line and weave this web of how to show Anthony Vaccarello. But whatever way you choose, pay attention to these ten tools that will help him to realize. And since even the professional makeup artists know that to draw two identical lines is not as easy as it seems, we have found for you video instructions with three wonderful guide to action. Arm markers, liners, soft pencils and gels: autumn – it’s time to pull the string!
Marker for the eyes Écriture De Chanel Black is ideal for creating volume graphically arrow with a thin tail.
Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner by Bobbi Brown. This means virtually no helium smeared after application and retains a rich color and original arrow shape throughout the day.
Liner Dior Addict It-line 099-It-Black thin as a thread, ideal for creating slozhnosochinennogo shooter, where each line is calibrated to the millimeter.
ARTDECO High Precision Liquid Liner Black. Everything connected with clear thin arrows, better to provide this permanent marker with virtually jewelry tip.
Jane Iredale Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner Brown has a light pleasant texture, and good resistance. He is very convenient to apply with a special brush.
Laura Mercier Longwear Creme Eye Pencil with a soft pencil is perfect for creating spectacular careless arrows of any thickness.
Yves Saint Laurent Waterproof Eye Pencil is good because it is easy to apply, lasts a long time and is not washed off with water, which is required of a good pencil.
MAC Fluidline – another must-have for fans of helium resources. Soft texture allows you to quickly create and thin and thick arrows.
Tom Ford Eye Defining Pencil Espresso – soft pencil rich brown hue – will help to create a sufficiently sharp arrow and will be spread throughout the day.
Shu Uemura Lasting Gel Pencil Eye Liner Black does not need sharpening, and gorgeous blue-black tone is perfect for a dramatic shot.
5 tips for creating universal arrows:
- Begin to apply liner and a thin line as close to the lash line. Using a magnifying mirror, try to paint the space between them.
- To achieve symmetry, put his hand on solid footing, select the angle of the arrow goes up, and the point at which it comes. First, draw a line with a pencil and only then trace its liner.
- eyeliner better after shadow but before applying mascara, or eyelash will interfere draw uniform line.
- Do not forget to emphasize the contour eyebrows neutral shades with light-reflecting particles. It perfectly complements the image and make the eyes look more open and young.
- Avoid common mistakes: do not paint an arrow on a closed century and tracing the contour of the eye – it’s visually narrows them.
From all variety of video instructions to create arrows, we chose three of the most successful. Roller YSL help create the classic arrow by a leading make-up artist brand.
Speak perfect hands – think Alexa Chung, and vice versa. So when we found a how-to from the British style icon, then do not hesitate to include it in the list.
And, of course, we could not pass the video from Dolce & Gabbana with legendary Pat McGrath.